July 6, 2011
This blog is having a linky party: Go Fourth! With Mrs. Owens. Go over to the site to see what she's doing, asking for others to tell ten things about themselves.
Top Ten Things About Myself
10. I've been married for 46 years.
9. I have two grandchildren and one soon to be here.
8. I have two terrific children who are married to two wonderful people.
7. I taught first grade, then moved to middle school aged students.
6. Now I'm a literacy coach, at the same school for 22 years.
5. I love the ocean and go there as much as possible, but live in the Rockies.
4. I've had many pets through the years, but a favorite is a dalmatian named Sophie.
3. My favorite drink is iced chai from Starbucks. (I try not to go too often.)
2. I'm one of the few people in my extended family who don't live in the same place.
1. I am an avid reader, like almost every teacher I know.