I celebrate each Saturday with Ruth Ayres at Discover Play Build. There are many others who celebrate, too. Come join us! Tweet at #CelebrateLu
|Click to enlarge.|
- Finding a slumbering moth when I opened my shades one morning. It stayed for a long while as I watched, then fluttered a bit, and flew away. Beautiful!
- Spending two afternoons with Imogene was a delight. We don't often get to be together just us! Imi is the book lover. She'll be four in two weeks, and although she doesn't read yet, she keeps asking, Did you read this part, Grandma? She wants to be sure she's getting the "whole" story.
- Finding a mysterious box which contained a marvelous summer swap poem from my blogger friend, Donna Smith, with a poem created with my watercolor, and a jigsaw puzzle from that! It's not my strong suit, but brought back memories of my husband and I doing so many puzzles together. I wrote about it yesterday, too, but wanted to show my progress. (Remember, my OLW is "paint"!)
- One wonderful summer morning I shopped in my favorite shopping area at a sidewalk sale, streets of small independent shops. I got an iced chai, my special drink, and found some wonderful gifts at one shop, and took pictures of the art displayed. The bicycle is one example.
- No picture, but Friday, a dear colleague and I met at another shopping area that has a special used bookstore where we met, then walked the streets browsing other shops, talked and talked, then ate lunch at a sweet little place called Salt & Grinder-yum!
It was a great week also full of reading and writing and a little bit of appointments and cleaning! Hope you're having a great weekend!
I'm taking part in #CyberPD, reading the book Digital Reading by Franki Sibberson and Bill Bass, collecting digital ideas as I go. This collage was created on Fotor, which has many possibilities for response.